- Google Master Plan | by UnderGoogle
- The Health Care Blog: Health Communities 2.0
- Sermo - "Know more. Know earlier."
Welcome to Sermo, the fastest-growing community created by physicians, for physicians. Here, physicians aggregate observations from their daily practice and then - rapidly and in large numbers - challenge or corroborate each others opinions, accelerating
OrganizedWisdom is a health-focused, social-networking site that enables consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, and health organizations to collaborate on more than 6,500 health topics.
- Russian Pilot Photosgraphs 9/11 Flying Above NYC
- Clopidogrel Use and Long-term Clinical Outcomes After Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation (Early Release from JAMA, Free Full Text)
The extended use of clopidogrel in patients with DES may be associated with a reduced risk for death and death or MI.
- Wanting Babies Like Themselves, Some Parents Choose Genetic Defects - New York Times
But a coming article in the journal Fertility and Sterility offers a fascinating glimpse into how far some parents may go to ensure that their children stay in their world — by intentionally choosing malfunctioning genes that produce disabilities like d
- "YouTube for Data" (Swivel)
- Getting Things Done Workflow Diagram