- Hilarious Journal Articles #66: hMaxi-K Gene Transfer in Males with Erectile Dysfunction: Results of the First Human Trial
Eleven patients with moderate to severe erectile dysfunction (ED) were given a single-dose corpus cavernosum injection of hMaxi-K, a "naked" DNA plasmid carrying the human cDNA encoding hSlo (for human slowpoke)...
- New England Journal of Medicine Audio Summary December 7, 2006
This summary covers the issue of December 7, 2006. Featured are articles on coronary intervention for persistent occlusion after myocardial infarction, five-year follow-up of patients receiving imatinib for chronic myeloid leukemia, K. oxytoca in antibiot
- Medgadget Science Fiction Contest Results
- An interview with Anurag Acharya, Google Scholar lead engineer
- myTriggers.com | Comparison Shopping Site Compare Prices and Products Online in Real Time
# Enter the search term for the item you want # Enter the price you're willing to pay # Voilà! Immediate results from over 1 million sellers!
- 30 Seconds with Phone Guy
- Spam Doubles, Finding New Ways to Deliver Itself - New York Times