- NEJM Image of the Week RSS Feed
- Centers for Disease Control - Podcasts
Snap Preview Anywhere adds value to your site by powering it with the largest library of high quality site previews... for any link on your site for free!
- Google's triple play: Radio, TV, Healthcare | Digital Micro-Markets | ZDNet.com
Google wants to create nothing less than individual, dedicated, online databases, to record and store every piece of private and personal data pertaining to "every single medical and health-related event" for "effortless" retrieval and sharing.
- Clinical Cases and Images: Edit Wars in Medical Wikipedia
- Google Earth Wikipedia Layer
Just open the Layers -> Geographic Web section in Google Earth and tick the Wikipedia box; above screenshot shows the popup that opens for Switzerland.
- Hilarious Journal Articles #68: Randomized Trial of Placebo vs. Placebo
After 10 weeks, subjects taking sham pills said their pain decreased an average of 1.50 points on the 10-point scale. After 8 weeks, those receiving fake acupuncture reported a drop of 2.64 points. In other words, not receiving acupuncture reduces pain more than not taking drugs.