- How to Turn an Ordinary Photo Into an Extraordinary Photo
- Babble Magazine
On December 12th, Nerve Media will launch its second online magazine: Babble.com, an exciting, intelligent daily publication and interactive community for urban parents.
- Medicare Links Doctors' Pay to Practices - New York Times
Now, doctors can qualify for a 1.5 percent bonus in the second half of 2007 if they report data on the quality of their care, using measures specified by the government.
- Healthy Babies Need Irony - New York Times
Babble.com, set to begin on Tuesday, aspires to appeal to educated, culturally engaged urban hipsters who are knee-deep in baby gear and seeking not just advice but the humor in it all.
- Exploring Google's Hidden Features
Google is a great search engine, but it's also more than that. Google has tons of hidden features, some of which are quite fun and most of which are extremely useful— if you know about them.
- Ten Tips for Smarter Google Searches
For example, to search for words that are like the word "elderly," enter the query ~elderly. This will find pages that include not just the word "elderly," but also the words "senior," "older," "aged," and so on.
- Amazon.com: UglyDolls
Uglydolls are a line of toys which have been steadily increasing in popularity since their introduction in 2002, due to their unique "ugly" aesthetic, endearing characters, and wide appeal to all ages.
- Grand Rounds, Vol. 3 No. 12 -- Anxiety, Addiction, and Depression Treatments
- intueri: to contemplate
Maria is back after a break. (Intueri is my favorite medical blog.)
- Fingers And Tubes In Every Orifice (A Blog)
"Fingers and tubes in every orifice"...It is a tenet of critical care medicine that I learned years ago during my training in Emergency Medicine. It is also a reminder to be tenacious, thorough and leave no stone unturned. You'd be amazed at what can be d
- Healthcare Blogger Survey Report.pdf