- The Case For a Regulated System of Living Kidney Sales
- New York Daily News -Towers, excitement rising at WTC site
More than five years after the destruction of the twin towers, the rebuilding of the World Trade Center site has begun in earnest.
- Counterinsurgency Manual: usacac.army.mil/CAC/Repository/Materials/COIN-FM3-24.pdf
- Eli Lilly Said to Play Down Risk of Zyprexa- New York Times
The drug maker Eli Lilly has engaged in a decade-long effort to play down the health risks of Zyprexa, its best-selling medication for schizophrenia, according to hundreds of internal Lilly documents and e-mail messages among top company managers.
- iTunes power tips - Lifehacker
- Download of the Day: Google Toolbar 3 Beta (Firefox) - Lifehacker
Access your bookmarks from anywhere, open Google Docs & Spreadsheets files and do other cool stuff with Google Toolbar 3 Beta.
- The best apps of 2006 - Lifehacker
- "Devices Can Interfere With Peaceful Death: [Implantable Defibrillators] Repeatedly Shock Hearts Of Patients Who Cannot Be Saved"
When Carol Lewis's father-in-law died, family members circled his hospital bed to pray, expecting to offer their final goodbyes peacefully. Then his body suddenly started to lurch.
- N.Y. LovesTrans Fats! - washingtonpost.com
When did New York transform itself from all-purpose Gomorrah to that annoying friend from Los Angeles who says things like "Dude, you shouldn't eat that"?