- Respectful Insolence: Best Medical/Health Issues Blog in 2006 Weblog Awards
It appears that Respectful Insolence won the 2006 Weblog Awards as Best Medical/Health Issues blog.
- Shuzak.com | Anatomy of a Successful Social Network
- New England Journal of Medicine Audio Summary for December 21, 2006
Featured are articles on diagnostic techniques for ventilator-associated pneumonia, biomarkers for the prediction of cardiovascular events and death, ertapenem versus cefotetan prophylaxis in elective colorectal surgery...
- Nature Cancels Public Reviews Of Scientific Papers - WSJ.com
- The Blog Mob -- WSJ.com
- A Poet Crusades for the Right to Die His Way - New York Times
- Hilarious Journal Articles #70: Navigation-related structural change in the hippocampi of taxi drivers -- Maguire et al. 97 (8): 4398 -- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
Structural MRIs of the brains of humans with extensive navigation experience, licensed London taxi drivers, were analyzed and compared with those of control subjects who did not drive taxis.
- Art Buchwald - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In February, 2006, Buchwald checked himself into in a ... hospice. He elected to forego kidney dialysis... However, his health did not fail as rapidly as he expected... On November 22, 2006 Buchwald again appeared on the Diane Rehm show describing himself
- Top 7 Freshest Designs of 2006 » Wisdump
- Hack Attack: Become a Gmail master - Lifehacker