- High Complexity Medical Decision-Making -- EMuniversity
- Sermo - Social Network for Doctors Gets Funded - Mashable
- Website [Sermo] seeks doctors' take on drugs, and firms protest - The Boston Globe
A Cambridge company that pays doctors to post medical observations on its website, including reports of drug side effects, has quickly incurred the wrath of pharmaceutical makers.
- 24-Hour Newspaper People - New York Times
"Having a blog makes me approachable, reader-friendly and engaged. Perhaps too engaged."
- Howard Hughes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- NASA - STEREO's First View of the Sun
Loops of highly charged particles burst from the sun's surface in this image, taken on Dec. 4, 2006.
- Packetgarden.com -- Grow a world from network traffic
- starbucks center of gravity - data visualization & visual design - information aesthetics
a world problem finally solved: a geographical map visualization of all the Starbucks coffee shops in Manhattan, dramatically culminating in the 'Starbucks Center of Gravity in Manhattan'
- Sparkline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Google Operating System: Contemplate Your Internet Traffic
- Overclocked by Cory Doctorow » Download for Free Under a Creative Commons License
"Five substantial stories plus one short-short, all previously published, all computer-related and bulging with knowing SF references…"
- BBC NEWS | Tsunami victims 'selling kidneys'
- How to Change the World: LinkedIn Profile Extreme Makeover
- Graphic of Art of Innovation Speech (http://guykawasaki.typepad.com/Innovationgraphic.jpg)
- Wikiseek - Search Wikipedia and its external links
- stock.xchng - the leading free stock photography site
- Lulu.com - Self Publishing - Free