- 11th Annual Webby Awards Nominees & Winners
With nearly 70 categories, Website entries make up the majority of Webby Awards Winners, Nominees and Honorees. Some are beautiful to look at and interact with. Others are a testament to usability and functionality.
- Please Lord, not the bees
A strange new plague is wiping out our honey bees one hive at a time. It has been named Colony Collapse Disorder, or CCD, by the apiculturalists and apiarists who are scrambling to understand and hopefully stop it.
- davidrothman.net » Symptom-based Search (Hypochondria 2.0?)
MEDgle has been getting a lot of attention lately, but it's model isn't really new. There are actually a good handful of tools with which one can search by symptom.
- A Little Bit of Dirt Called Good for Infant Immunity - CME Teaching Brief® - MedPage Today
"Cleaner environments do not have enough microbial components to trigger the immune system response."
- Technorati: The State of the Live Web, April 2007
With this report, we expand on this tradition by introducing information and analysis relating to the broader range of social media on the Web -- what we and many others call the Live Web.
- Digg users revolt after website removes DVD encryption key
As stories connected to the software key were deleted, users resubmitted them in the thousands, causing every top story on the site to include a reference to the hack or censorship.
- Tech Medicine: What is Tekturna (Aliskiren)? (Part 1)
The name (and logo) are probably references to the turning of the feedback cycle of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system.