- Digital Photography Review Glossary
- Mail Keeps Coming to Former WTC Address
Hundreds of pieces of mail destined for the former World Trade Center still arrive every day at a post office facing ground zero — the relics of the unfinished lives of the victims of Sept. 11, 2001.
- Clinical Cases and Images - Blog: American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Renal Week 2006
- Decreased Hospitalizations and Health Care Costs Associated With Renagel Use
Genzyme Corp. (Nasdaq: GENZ) announced today that patients using Renagel® (sevelamer hydrochloride) experienced lower rates of hospitalization, fewer days in the hospital, and reduced overall health care expenditures compared to patients treated with cal
- Pfizer Ends Studies on Drug for Heart Disease (Torcetrapib)
Torcetrapib is designed to raise levels of so-called good cholesterol. Preliminary research found that the drug appeared to be linked with deaths and heart problems in the patients who were taking it.
- Journals of the Plague Years by Norman Spinrad
- A Catastrophe For Pfizer - Forbes.com
Pfizer has shelved its most promising experimental drug because the medicine increased the risk of death in a giant clinical trial, a disaster for the world's largest drug company.
- Spray-on condoms likely to be on market by 2008
"It works by spraying on latex from nozzles on all sides. We call it the 360-degree procedure - once round and from top to bottom. It's a bit like a car wash."
- Fimoculous.com - Best Blogs of 2006 that You (Maybe) Aren't Reading
- China agrees to ban transplant tourism - New Scientist
Maybe the thought of bad publicity as it gears up for the 2008 summer Olympics forced China's hand. Maybe not. Nevertheless, China finally bowed to international pressure and agreed to ban transplant tourism.
Monday, December 4, 2006
Links for 2006-12-03
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment