- Apollo 17 Panorama: Astronaut Running on Moon
- The 2006 Medical Weblog Awards
- Scramble Is On For Real Estate Of Hospitals -- New York Sun
Known as "bed pan alley," the neighborhood contains one of the largest concentrations of medical/surgical acute care hospitals in the country, according to the state report. Hospital officials have estimated the site could be sold for about $130 million..
- Official Google Research Blog: Google Research Picks for Videos of the Year (2006)
- Your Disease Risk -- Harvard School of Public Health
- Craigslist Meets the Capitalists -- DealBook - New York Times
Jim Buckmaster, the chief executive of Craigslist, caused lots of head-scratching Thursday as he tried to explain to a bunch of Wall Street types why his company is not interested in "monetizing" his ridiculously popular Web operation.
- Techcrunch » New York Times Surrenders To Social News
The New York Times has decided to let users post stories directly from their site to Digg, Facebook, and Newsvine.
- Socratic Dialogue Gives Way to PowerPoint (Grand Rounds) - New York Times
But in recent years, grand rounds have become didactic lectures focusing on technical aspects of the newest biomedical research. Patients have disappeared. If a case history is presented, it is usually as a brief synopsis and the discussant rarely makes e
- Hilarious Journal Articles #69: The Influence of Expectation, Consumption and Revelation on Preferences for Beer
"It's a clean demonstration that what we think is going into our mouth actually changes what we taste, down to the level of the taste buds themselves."
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Links for 2006-12-12
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment