- Biomedical Implications of a New Kind of Science -- Stephen Wolfram
Given as the 2006 Harvey Preisler Memorial Lecture at the UMass Medical Center.
- WolframTones: Generate a Composition
WolframTones works by taking simple programs from Wolfram's computational universe, and using music theory and Mathematica algorithms to render them as music.
- Stephen Wolfram: A New Kind of Science | Online - Table of Contents
- 5 Firefox extensions that will change the way you search
- Google Apps for Your Domain
- Google Book Search is a plagiarist's nightmare. - By Paul Collins - Slate Magazine
For any plagiarist living in an age of search engines, waving a loaded book in front of reviewers has become the literary equivalent of suicide by cop.
- Research Brief: Getting Antibiotics Without Seeing a Doctor
Amidst increasing concern that the overuse of antibiotics is contributing to the emergence of antibioticresistant "superbugs," new data suggest that large numbers of Americans receive prescription antibiotics without first seeing a physician.
- Albino wild boar popular with photographers to use on New Year cards
Many visitors are flocking to an amusement park here to photograph an albino wild boar called "Bu-chan," as they want to use photographs of the animal on New Year cards.
- Search - A Wikia wiki
"Welcome to Search Wikia, a project to create the search engine that changes everything."
Monday, December 25, 2006
Links for 2006-12-25
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment