- Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases in People With Diabetes Mellitus: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association -- Buse et al. 115 (1): 114 -- Circulation
- Lawrence Lessig - On Free, and the Differences between Culture and Code - Google Video
- Amazon.com: Overclocked: Stories of the Future Present: Cory Doctorow
- Clinical Cases and Images - Blog: Echocardiograms and Cases on YouTube
- Lilly Settles With 18,000 Over Zyprexa - New York Times
Eli Lilly agreed yesterday to pay up to $500 million to settle 18,000 lawsuits from people who claimed they had developed diabetes or other diseases after taking Zyprexa, Lilly's drug for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Interview with Burton Rose of UpToDate
Burton D. Rose, MD, is founder and editor-in-chief of UpToDate.