- hospital impact - Consumer's Guide to the top Healthcare 2.0 websites
- 25 books for under $5 on iTunes
- Apple Matters | April 17, 1977: Apple II Introduced
A modest success at first, demand skyrocketed when VisiCalc and a disk drive showed up.
- Google's medical push | Digital Markets | ZDNet.com
Since December, Bosworth, Vice President, Engineering, has been making a Google case for empowering consumers via health information technology.
- Official Google Blog: How do you know you're getting the best care possible?
- Tech Medicine: Searching for Health Information Online (Part 1)
Recently, a patient remarked that "On the Internet, you're always a few clicks away from certain death." He had searched online for his diagnosis and found a wealth of information, but he quickly realized that much of it was irrelevant, unduly alarming, or just plain wrong.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Links for 2007-04-18
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment