- Trimming the attention sails at Like It Matters
You are what you pay attention to.
- MacBreak: Minimize distractions on your Mac | 43 Folders
- Corzine, Still at Risk, Is Breathing on His Own - New York Times
Gov. Jon S. Corzine was breathing on his own for the first time in a week on Friday after doctors removed a mechanical ventilator that had been helping him breathe since he was critically injured in a car accident.
- JAMA -- Abstract: Dialysis Facility Ownership and Epoetin Dosing in Patients Receiving Hemodialysis, April 18, 2007, Thamer et al. 297 (15): 1667
Dialysis facility organizational status and ownership are associated with variation in epoetin dosing in the United States. Different epoetin dosing patterns suggest that large for-profit chain facilities used larger dose adjustments and targeted higher h
- Health Blog : Anemia Drugs: How Much Is Too Much?
- Cornell University: Computer Workstation Ergonomics Guidelines
Creating a good ergonomic working arrangement is important to protecting your health. The following 10 steps are a brief summary of those things that most Ergonomists agree are important.
- Outsourcing Breast Milk | TIME
Wet-nursing (hiring a woman to breast-feed your baby), which most of the Western world abandoned in the 19th century, is making a minor comeback among young moms.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Links for 2007-04-23
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment