- davidrothman.net » List of Medical Wikis
- A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection
Windows Vista includes an extensive reworking of core OS elements in order to provide content protection for so-called "premium content", typically HD data from Blu-Ray and HD-DVD sources. Providing this protection incurs considerable costs...
- Reuters/Second Life » Second Life Sketches (Warren Ellis): From Hell's Kitchen to Dune
I lurched up the steps from the subway on to the main junction at Hell's Kitchen into complete chaos.
- Shiira Project
A new web browser for the Mac.
- Health Blog : Sleep on the Cheap
FDA just said there are 13 companies approved to make and sell generic Ambien.
- 24 Hours of Flickr
To celebrate this global community, we invite you to join us in "24 Hours of Flickr" – a day-long global photo project. On May 5, 2007, grab your camera and whatever else you need, and chronicle your day in pictures.
- FDA Approves First Generic Versions of Ambien (Zolpidem Tartrate) for the Treatment of Insomnia
- Could less rigid privacy laws have prevented the Virginia tragedy?-Business-Law-Columnists-TimesOnline
Under HIPAA, it would have been unlawful for the psychiatric hospital that treated student Cho Seung-Hui, who shot 32 people at Virginia Tech university this week, to compare notes on his therapeutic progress, or lack thereof, with his counselors or dean.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Links for 2007-04-23
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment