- davidrothman.net » List of Medical Wikis
- A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection
Windows Vista includes an extensive reworking of core OS elements in order to provide content protection for so-called "premium content", typically HD data from Blu-Ray and HD-DVD sources. Providing this protection incurs considerable costs...
- Reuters/Second Life » Second Life Sketches (Warren Ellis): From Hell's Kitchen to Dune
I lurched up the steps from the subway on to the main junction at Hell's Kitchen into complete chaos.
- Shiira Project
A new web browser for the Mac.
- Health Blog : Sleep on the Cheap
FDA just said there are 13 companies approved to make and sell generic Ambien.
- 24 Hours of Flickr
To celebrate this global community, we invite you to join us in "24 Hours of Flickr" – a day-long global photo project. On May 5, 2007, grab your camera and whatever else you need, and chronicle your day in pictures.
- FDA Approves First Generic Versions of Ambien (Zolpidem Tartrate) for the Treatment of Insomnia
- Could less rigid privacy laws have prevented the Virginia tragedy?-Business-Law-Columnists-TimesOnline
Under HIPAA, it would have been unlawful for the psychiatric hospital that treated student Cho Seung-Hui, who shot 32 people at Virginia Tech university this week, to compare notes on his therapeutic progress, or lack thereof, with his counselors or dean.