- The weirdest science stories of 2006 - MSNBC.com
- Clinical Cases and Images - AskDrWiki -- A Collaborative Medical Encyclopedia
- NPR : Arabic Moves to the Head of the Language Classes
The federal government is increasing funding for teaching foreign languages in school, particularly those considered critical for national security. [Features Steven Berbeco, a friend.]
- New Scientist's most popular stories of 2006
These were the ones you clicked on the most – from "Earth without people", to stunning shots of Mars and the most impressive of sexual ornaments.
- Imaging pinpoints brain regions that 'see the future'
Human memory, the ability to recall vivid mental images of past experiences, has been studied extensively for more than a hundred years. But until recently, there's been surprisingly little research into cognitive processes underlying...