- Experts Divided Over President Bush's Health Care Proposals - Kaisernetwork.org
- NPR : Xeni Tech (Podcast)
Reporting from the intersection of culture and technology, NPR 'Day to Day' contributor and BoingBoing blogger Xeni Jardin covers wireless networks in Tibet, military technology in Iraq, zero-gravity floating tutorials -- and everything in between.
- The Harvard Business Review List: Breakthrough Ideas for 2007
- Moya Moya Disease
Moyamoya disease is a rare, progressive cerebrovascular disorder caused by blocked arteries at the base of the brain in an area called the basal ganglia. The name "moyamoya" means "puff of smoke" in Japanese...
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Tutorial
- Amazon.com: Crooked Little Vein by Warren Ellis
- One in Eight Adults in New York City has Diabetes - New York Times