- Googlers prefer Canadian bacon (45 lbs.) to chicken-apple sausage (30 lbs.)
- Steel-cut oatmeal (10-12 gallons) wins out over organic grits (6-8 gallons)
- We polish off 5 cases of fresh fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple)
- Devour 160 breakfast burritos (eggs, veggies, cheese)
- We cook 80-100 lbs. of red bliss potatoes
- We use 2 gallons of egg whites (for the omelets)
- Googlers gulp down 9 gallons of fresh coffee every morning (just in our cafe)
- My biggest surprises: people consume 1-1/2 gallons of kombucha tea - a little-known fermented drink - every day
- And against all logic, some people ask for an omelet that's half egg whites, half regular eggs.
Technorati Tags: Google Blog, Breakfast
What, no chocolate stats?
Post a Comment