- Annals of Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine Bloggers
"The medical blogosphere reminds me of a cocktail party, or maybe an old-time physician's lounge, although I've never really seen one," he said. "It's invaluable to a resident like me, to listen in on EM attendings comparing patient stories..."
- Apple - Mac OS X Server - Xgrid
Now any individual or workgroup can quickly build a low-cost supercomputer. Introducing Xgrid, the first distributed computing architecture to be built into a desktop or server operating system.
- Medscape Search -- Pre-Rounds Interviews with Medical Bloggers (Nicholas Genes)
I've missed a few. Here they are, in chronological order.
- Quernstone.com NotCon'04 page
Danny O'Brien's Life Hacks.
- YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. Authors@Google
@Google events--such as the Authors@Google and Women@Google series--featuring everyone from newsmakers to bestselling authors.
- Apple - Science - Profiles - Virginia Commonwealth University - Cardiac MRI
"We use WebPAX to unwind what can be a very twisted pretzel," says Grizzard. "It gives us the best shot at doing that — to mentally construct a three-dimensional anatomy from two-dimensional images."