- Apollo 17 Panorama: Astronaut Running on Moon
- Scramble Is On For Real Estate Of Hospitals -- New York Sun
Known as "bed pan alley," the neighborhood contains one of the largest concentrations of medical/surgical acute care hospitals in the country, according to the state report. Hospital officials have estimated the site could be sold for about $130 million..
- Official Google Research Blog: Google Research Picks for Videos of the Year (2006)
- Your Disease Risk -- Harvard School of Public Health
- Craigslist Meets the Capitalists -- DealBook - New York Times
Jim Buckmaster, the chief executive of Craigslist, caused lots of head-scratching Thursday as he tried to explain to a bunch of Wall Street types why his company is not interested in "monetizing" his ridiculously popular Web operation.
- Techcrunch » New York Times Surrenders To Social News
The New York Times has decided to let users post stories directly from their site to Digg, Facebook, and Newsvine.
- Socratic Dialogue Gives Way to PowerPoint (Grand Rounds) - New York Times
But in recent years, grand rounds have become didactic lectures focusing on technical aspects of the newest biomedical research. Patients have disappeared. If a case history is presented, it is usually as a brief synopsis and the discussant rarely...
- Hilarious Journal Articles #69: The Influence of Expectation, Consumption and Revelation on Preferences for Beer
"It's a clean demonstration that what we think is going into our mouth actually changes what we taste, down to the level of the taste buds themselves."