- The Man on the Table Was 97, but He Devised the Surgery - New York Times
Article about DeBakey's surgery for an aortic aneurysm.
- Charlie Brown Christmas - Performed by the Cast of Scrubs - YouTube
- James Brown RIP: Jump back, Jack, see you later, alligator | The Huffington Post
James Brown, the dynamic, pompadoured "Godfather of Soul," whose rasping vocals and revolutionary rhythms made him a founder of rap, funk and disco as well, died early Monday, his agent said. He was 73.
- New York Daily News - 9/11 evac study: Don't wait, don't ask, just go
A study on how survivors fled the twin towers on 9/11 has yielded this advice for future disasters: leave your purse, don't ask your boss for permission and don't waste one second getting out.
- Social Networking Awards - The Top Social Networks of 2006 - Mashable!
- Welcome, Year of the Widget - Newsweek Technology
- The 10 Best Books of 2006 - New York Times
- 100 Notable Books of the Year - The New York Times Book Review - New York Times