- The 6th Annual Year in Ideas -- The New York Times
Our editors and writers have located the peaks and valleys of ingenuity — the human cognitive faculty deployed with intentions good and bad, purposes serious and silly, consequences momentous and morbid.
- MIT OpenCourseWare
a free and open educational resource (OER) for educators, students, and self-learners around the world.
- Amazon.com: Mindjet MindManager Basic 6
- intueri: to contemplate » Liberals are Safe.
"I don't want to kill liberals anymore. And I've got you to thank for that."
- Senator Tim Johnson's difficulty speaking during a WNAX radio interview — MP3
Johnson spokeswoman Julianne Fisher said the senator was in the Capitol on Wednesday morning conducting a conference call with South Dakota reporters when "his speech pattern slipped off."
- Vagina's Molecular Armor - Medgadget
"It's a smart molecular condom because we designed this gel to release anti-HIV drugs when the gel comes into contact with semen during intercourse."
- NY judge tosses suit of Florida man on Atkins diet | Reuters.com
A New York federal judge on Monday tossed out a lawsuit by a Florida man against the company behind the Atkins low-carb diet that alleged it caused his cholesterol to skyrocket and necessitated an angioplasty
- Terie and Ger's Transplant Adventure: The Big Holiday Feed and Dialysis
- CHANGE OF SHIFT, Vol. 1, No. 13 at Protect The Airway
- Nascent: Nature's blog on web technology and science
- Spoonful of Medicine: Musings on Science, Medicine, and Politics (Nature.com)
- buzznovation: GTD, The Road Map
- Notes from "Getting Things Done: The Roadmap" -- PointReyes.net
- Medical Experts Launch Global Campaign Against Salt to Prevent Over 2.5 Million Deaths Worldwide Each Year : ISN Nephrology Gateway
194 medical experts from 48 countries around the world (1) have today joined together to launch a new global organisation, WASH - World Action on Salt and Health - in a concerted effort to reduce dietary salt intake to less than 5g per day per adult...
- PC World's Techlog: Google Patents: The Atari Files
- URINAL CARRIER - Google Patents
Assigned to Lenox Hill Hospital...