- Break Through Your Medical Practice Success Barriers.mp3 (Journal of Medical Practice Management)
- Empty-Stomach Intelligence - New York Times
The stimulation of hunger, the researchers announced in the March issue of Nature Neuroscience, causes mice to take in information more quickly, and to retain it better — basically, it makes them smarter.
- How do I get experimental drugs? - By Christopher Beam - Slate Magazine
First, get sick.
- How do you perform an adult circumcision? - By Daniel Engber - Slate Magazine
Adult circumcision can reduce the risk of HIV transmission by 50 percent, the National Institutes of Health reported on Wednesday.
"Like Flickr, but without the photos."
- Warning Signs - a photoset on Flickr
"Existential threat." "Antimatter." "Nonstandard spacetime."
- Schneier on Security: Real-World Passwords
The top 20 passwords are (in order): password1, abc123, myspace1, password, blink182, qwerty1, f*ckyou, 123abc, baseball1, football1, 123456, soccer, monkey1, liverpool1, princess1, jordan23, slipknot1, superman1, iloveyou1 and monkey.
- An Interview with Bruce Schneier (The Silver Bullet Security Podcast)
- The 10 most dangerous toys of all time : Radar Online
Target recalled 10 of its Kool Toyz-brand play sets, citing hazards like "lead paint," "sharp points," and "puncture wound potential."
- HydraCoach Intelligent Water Bottle
The HydraCoach is the worlds first Interactive Water Bottle. It calculates your personal hydration needs, tracks your real-time fluid consumption, paces you throughout the day and motivates you to achieve and maintain optimal hydration.
- Mind Map Guidelines (from Wikipedia)
- Compare Maps with Flash Earth